Chef David Bancroft taking a selfie with Dr. Alecia Douglas' class.

PROGRAM STUDENT PROFILE

As one of only approximately 70 programs worldwide that are nationally accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA), the Auburn Hospitality Management program has established a reputation for producing high-quality graduates highly sought-after by industry leaders. We had a 100% retention rate for the 2019/20 academic year, and 92% of our students were employed upon graduation, with the remaining 8% enrolled in a graduate program.

Acedemic Years 2017 – 2018 2018 – 2019 2019 – 2020
Number of Students 146 180 217
Number of Graduates 36 43 40
Student/Faculty Ratio 9:1 12:1 12:1
Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs) 90.9% 96.9% 100%
% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation
90% 100% 92%
% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation
90% 100% 92%