To prepare DPD graduates by emphasizing foundation knowledge and competency in nutrition and dietetics so that graduates of the DPD will successfully apply their undergraduate education in post-baccalaureate supervised practice (e.g., dietetic internships, coordinated master's programs, or individualized supervised practice pathway (ISPP)), graduate/professional studies, and entry-level practice.
- Within 3 years of admission to the professional-DPD curriculum, 80% of students will complete the requirements to receive a Verification Statement of DPD program completion.
- 60% of DPD graduates will apply to dietetic internships/supervised practice prior to or within 12 months of graduation.
- 60% of DPD graduates applying to dietetic internships/supervised practice are admitted to a supervised practice program within 12 months of graduation.
- The DPD program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists will be at least 80%.
- 90% of DPD graduates who complete a dietetic internship/supervised practice experience will be rated by their program directors as having met or exceeded the performance expectations of the program.
- DPD graduates responding to the senior survey will report a mean satisfaction rating of very good or outstanding with their Auburn University education.